+269

Google used to change it's logo for New Years, Christmas, Independence Day, etc, but now it just does it for every little thing like Houdini's birthday anniversary, amirite?

_Jojo_s avatar Internet & Apps
2 7
The voters have decided that _Jojo_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

*its

@*its

Being the grammar freak that I am, I cannot believe I made that mistake.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

I actually like when Google constantly changes its logo. It's always interesting to see what they come up with.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Stepharoo I actually like when Google constantly changes its logo. It's always interesting to see what they come up with.

Sometimes I like it, but other times I don't think the things are significant enough to warrant a new logo design.

@_Jojo_ Sometimes I like it, but other times I don't think the things are significant enough to warrant a new logo design.

Eh, it gives the workers at Google something to do. A lot of them have small projects they work on, and changing the logo for the day is just a simple change in code, so it's not like it's a huge hassle for them to do it.

@Stepharoo Eh, it gives the workers at Google something to do. A lot of them have small projects they work on, and changing...

I guess. I don't mind it. It just feels less special when they make changes so often now. Of course the art is cool, and I guess it's more spontaneous for them to change the logo to commemorate random things instead of just holidays.

Much more fun this way =] I live Google.

That was supposed to say "love" but the typo made just as much sense so I'm not changing it.