+230

All food is bite sized. If it weren't, we wouldn't be able to put it in our mouths, Amirite?

Codays avatar Food & Drink
2 16
The voters have decided that Coday is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Can you put a coconut in your mouth? I THINK NOT SIR

@Can you put a coconut in your mouth? I THINK NOT SIR

(Seventy-seven-seven): Exactly. You can't eat a whole coconut in one bite.

Codays avatar Coday Yeah You Are -3Reply

I think the point of "bite-sized" is that it's the size of a bite, so you don't have to bite it...

Food sometimes isnt eaten, like the matzah cassorole my aunt tries to get the family to eat, and it is all frozen into one peice, and no one eats it

Bite-sized means that you can eat it in one bite, anything else that takes more than one bite to eat means it's not bite-sized. ie: coconut^

@jamesbailey Bite-sized means that you can eat it in one bite, anything else that takes more than one bite to eat means it's not...

Okay, that's reading too far into it. If the size of something is greater than the maximum size your mouth can bite, it is not biting size. Therefore, you can not eat it. A coconut is far to big to put in your mouth, so you can't bite it, so it is not the size of your bites. The post is supposed to be looked at in a humorous, "I'm making fun of what words mean", kind of way.

Codays avatar Coday Yeah You Are 0Reply

i.e.? "i.e. coconut"? Nonononono sir. You don't understand how i.e. works. You can't say i.e. when producing an example, you use e.g.... I.E. means "that is" for example "I love round orange colored fruits i.e. oranges" because an orange is what he's talking about. Coconuts aren't the only fruits that aren't bite size.

Not Chipwiches...