+240

In a way, Rebecca Black was pretty smart. She believed us and took down her video when we told her she was a talentless wannabe, unlike Miley Cyrus, who seems to be incapable of taking a hint, amirite?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar Internet & Apps
2 16
The voters have decided that FlyingGuineaPig is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I always thought Miley Cyrus had a really hot body but everytime I see her face it's like wtf happened here. I think Selena Gomez is by far the hottest disney girl(: no homo.

@NoImNotHittingOnYou I always thought Miley Cyrus had a really hot body but everytime I see her face it's like wtf happened here. I...

She's got such a babyface tho, granted Miley's got the bulimic chipmunk face, but at least she doesn't look 4 (from head to toe)

its back up.

and miley cyrus is a sexy beast.

@FIEND its back up. and miley cyrus is a sexy beast.

First line: Oh shit, I thought it was gone for good.
Second line: How old are you and have you recently had a traumatic brain injury?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +15Reply
@FIEND i dont know, i just always found her sexy, and those legs, oh my god those legs.

Well, yeah, she's got a nice body, but she does that thing with her face like a deranged ostrich when she's trying to be sexy and acts like an idiot both on stage and off.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +17Reply

I checked my YouTube favourites to see if this was true.

It's back up [sadly], but she knows she sucks.
Actually, she thinks she's average, but she knows that video sucks.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are -1Reply

I personally can wait for the follow up

Actually if you have heard Rebecca Black sing without autotune, she's amazing. Her producers ruined her

It was removed for legal reasons, dumbass.

I'm not going to lie... Miley's hot. Not a bad voice either. It's deep and different.

"The Big Bang" is my new favorite song.

@mchristie I'm not going to lie... Miley's hot. Not a bad voice either. It's deep and different. "The Big Bang" is my new...

I've always liked how Miley had a deeper voice. Not all girls can sing high like Beyonce. Miley's songs are easier to sing along with.

@I've always liked how Miley had a deeper voice. Not all girls can sing high like Beyonce. Miley's songs are easier...

I like how that's Anon.
Disney people are hating because she's fun and parties.
The rest of the world is hating because she's Disney.