+379

Good way to avoid peer pressure: "Hey, take some of this." "God, it's so sunny today!" "Ya, but I was saying" "You know, it's been raining a lot lately, I hope it stays like this for a while." "Me too, but I" "And then the Lakers play tonight, I'm so excited!" Eventually the pressurer would just get bored and leave you alone, amirite?

RunThePacifics avatar
34 20
The voters have decided that RunThePacific is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ooor. . .

"Want some pot?"
"Yes."

Or it could go like "hey do you want some--" "No."

this is true. But thaat didnt sound like pressure, it sounded more like an offer and the stoner took the hint.

also, lakers lost, T_T.

FIENDs avatar FIEND Yeah You Are +11Reply

omg i do this all the time lmfao..and its not for peer pressure tho its for a question i don't wanna answer

Predys avatar Predy Yeah You Are +5Reply

Except that the Lakers got swept by Dallas, which was enjoyable to watch.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Hey_There Except that the Lakers got swept by Dallas, which was enjoyable to watch.

I know, I'm with the Lakers but it was really sad and I'm ashamed. Was it Dallas that got like 11 3 pointers before the first half or something? Cant remember exactly..

@Francois I know, I'm with the Lakers but it was really sad and I'm ashamed. Was it Dallas that got like 11 3 pointers before...

yeah Dallas was like 60% from the 3pt line and Jason Terry went 9-10 from 3pt I think.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +2Reply

That just sounded like an offer. But who peer pressures anymore anyway? Only jerks do.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way +1Reply
@Mike That just sounded like an offer. But who peer pressures anymore anyway? Only jerks do.

ya... about 90% of the kids at my school would do that (if they actually did drugs) but we've only had two kids busted with drugs this year :D

RunThePacifics avatar RunThePacific Yeah You Are 0Reply

They should so teach that in health class.

Snapewards avatar Snapeward Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Snapeward They should so teach that in health class.

they did in mine, my teacher made it really funny :)

hahaha. :DDDDD

what i used to do was.. "just because you'd jump off the cliff to be accepted... "