+163

Being in a Lady Gaga song is like, the worst thing Judas has ever done amirite?

Emptysquares avatar Jokes & Humour
7 6
The voters have decided that Emptysquare is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ehhhh, I don't know. Killing Jesus and being indwelt by Satan himself seems pretty hard to top.

@VictoryAAC Ehhhh, I don't know. Killing Jesus and being indwelt by Satan himself seems pretty hard to top.

Oh really? Judas did that? See in everything I've ever read Judas just told the people who wanted to kill Jesus who Jesus was.

@AllanFoFallan Oh really? Judas did that? See in everything I've ever read Judas just told the people who wanted to kill Jesus who...

Well, he did turn Jesus over to the people who wanted to kill him, so for all intents and purposes, he killed Jesus. It's like there are two gangstas, and one calls the cops on the other. So the first one is responsible for the arrest of the other.

Yeah, because being in a song is worse than betraying Jesus. Now that definitely makes sense.