-8

"Angry" posts automatically suck. Especially profanity-laden diatribes against everything that people generally learn how to cope with because, hey, "that's life lol". After all, it's fucking imperative that life remains the least convenient possible world imaginable. "If you don't like it, make a change or go live on some other planet. Until then, have a Coke and a smile and STFU", amirite?

rococos avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that rococo is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh rococo, never change.

I feel like I might agree with this if I knew what it said.

@fuckoffwhore I feel like I might agree with this if I knew what it said.

Are you bilingual? Are you blind? Do you have the reading comprehension of a 7th grader? Are you in the 7th grade? Because these are literally the only 4 reasons that I can come up to at least partially explain the cause of your problem.

rococos avatar rococo No Way -2Reply
@rococo Are you bilingual? Are you blind? Do you have the reading comprehension of a 7th grader? Are you in the 7th grade?...

being bilingual is a problem...? I guess 11 other people have the same problem too. Or maybe it's you with the problem.