+1,346

If you accidentally pull the fire alarm at school, you should burn all of the evidence, amirite?

Nonsense_Narwhals avatar Jokes & Humour
80 100
The voters have decided that Nonsense_Narwhal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1299967

Ya but then you would have to be on fire. You must really want the money...

@Ya but then you would have to be on fire. You must really want the money...

it's not about the money...it's about entertaining YOU the fans! Thank you for making a dream come true, i love you all!

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +23Reply
@1299967

Jesus Chrst, our Lord, our Saviour, Son of God... That's twisted..

thedoctormerlins avatar thedoctormerlin Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yourself?

@KickAss Yourself?

No. Unless you're emo wary smilie

This is really clever, please tell me you thought of it yourself..

@Weekend_Warrior This is really clever, please tell me you thought of it yourself..

(PartyOnKayla):Yea. My best friend was saying that if you get caught drinking alcohol underage, you should drink all of the evidence, so i responded with the above post.

Nonsense_Narwhals avatar Nonsense_Narwhal Yeah You Are +41Reply
@When you get caught with Plutonium-239, nuclear bomb the evidence.

I read a story in a trivia book about a guy who robbed a store with a banana in his pocket he was pretending was a gun, and when someone called the police he ate it.
They added a destruction of evidence charge, though.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +78Reply
@Shadi They serve food in prison!

(Chauncy Pickles): But what if HE COULDN'T WAIT? And he ended up dying of starvation while being driven to jail?

@KickAss (Chauncy Pickles): But what if HE COULDN'T WAIT? And he ended up dying of starvation while being driven to jail?

Did you mean Hell?

If not, then so be it. Kids need more cautionary tales. With their short skirts and their bear midrifs. We appreciated modesty back in my day, mm-hmm!

@FlyingGuineaPig I read a story in a trivia book about a guy who robbed a store with a banana in his pocket he was pretending was a...

Hey! I was reading a book of grafitti once, and there was something like that! First, there were two guys with bananas; then, it was two guys with guns; then it was two guys in banana suits holding guns. I really wanted t obuy the book, but I don't have any money. Ever.

nobody347s avatar nobody347 Yeah You Are -5Reply
@1300087

Even though your the first one to comment something following the pattern, "Even though your the first one to comment something following the pattern, 'x', it has the potential to become a very long combo. So the following is a preemptive 'y!':
y!"
, it has the potential to become a very long combo. So the following is a preemptive "C-C-C-COCOA CRISPIES!":

C-C-C-COCOA CRISPIES!

If you don't burn the fire alarm as well then people will think you're a hero who tried to save the school. BONUS POINTS!

wow. anyone who does that is such an arsonhole.

@Ross wow. anyone who does that is such an arsonhole.

I can't believe I'm the only one who loved this comment... Ross I'm sending mucho love your way, to make up for all the assholes that aren't showing you love.

I wonder if you're going to reply to yourself in the follow-up.

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are +20Reply

If you get caught cutting school, you should cut the witnesses.

DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are +16Reply

When in doubt, sing.

We didn't start the fire! It's always been burnin' since the world's been turnin'!

Today, i am whole.

Nonsense_Narwhals avatar Nonsense_Narwhal Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Nonsense_Narwhal Today, i am whole.

Why, were you split in pieces before today?

DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are +31Reply
@DandyLion Why, were you split in pieces before today?

That explains everything! When Nonsense_Narwhal's pieces were put back together, her greatness was restored to full power, allowing her to achieve post of the day!

@Shadi That explains everything! When Nonsense_Narwhal's pieces were put back together, her greatness was restored to...

(Chauncy Pickles): Look what she accomplished when she was in pieces, just imagine what she can accomplish now that she is whole.

DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1300157

That too, It's true what they say about getting a potd...

@Nonsense_Narwhal That too, It's true what they say about getting a potd...

What, it fills your hole? Because that sounds highly sexual.

@What, it fills your hole? Because that sounds highly sexual.

(Your+name+(optional)): well of course it does. to get POTD you have sex with anthony. hole filled

Sabrina saw me pull the fire alarm. BURN THE WITCH.

sonickemets avatar sonickemet Yeah You Are +14Reply
@1300016

No, Tia did it.

INSANITY WOLF!

R3m7s avatar R3m7 Yeah You Are +5Reply

All the fire alarms in the schools in my district have covers over them that sound a really high pitch alarm if you lift them and I set them off once when i knocked into it. Walk away quickly and don't look back- the best solution.

@All the fire alarms in the schools in my district have covers over them that sound a really high pitch alarm if you...

Me too... except the security dood was right there and was like, "Arghh" and reached for a "weapon". And I was like, "Don't tase me bro!" And he was like, "Wtf? Why would I do that?" and picked out his walkie talkie and told someone else it was just an accident.

@Shadi doed* and past tense of "do" is "did", not "doed".

(Chauncy Pickles): Haha, I never used "doed", I said dood and I meant that as dude? I'm thinking that's what's got your head on a trip, you pickley character you

Burn the fire alarm so people can't use it

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +1Reply

:) Brilliant!

Have you ever done that?

nobody347s avatar nobody347 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Nuke from orbit

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Big_Boss Nuke from orbit

That's a weird name for someone in a gum commercial, but who am I to judge?

Pfft, teachers find out I pull the fire alarm, they don't do shit. That's what happens when you're as fresh as me cool smilie

Poor candito, all by his lonesome. It's all those people vs him.

@Vepix Uhh what?

At the time of the comment, he was the only one who voted down (as a user), so it showed a whole group of people vs him on the agreed/disagreed box.

Dude, stop giving me ideas for this year's senior prank...

@Dude, stop giving me ideas for this year's senior prank...

That would be a really clever prank, to pull the fire alarm "accidentally"!

So we burn our hands?

@Nausicaa So we burn our hands?

No no no, that's if you get caught masturbating.

@No no no, that's if you get caught masturbating.

(Your+name+(optional)): Burn the sin away!

One time I got caught smoking weed, I burned the evidence. WEEZY F BABY! AHA

@1300766

What? Really? Oh man, you must be a master observer, thanks a lot man. I don't know what I'd ever do without you having told me that, oh you're a life saver man, this whole time I thought that go started with f, thanks Shaanarfuckyourface

@GrandMasterHibibu useemmadbro.

Kickass always seems mad

@Nonsense_Narwhal Kickass always seems mad

Well I wouldn't say always... HEY WAIT A MINUTE! HOW DO YOU KNOW?

@KickAss I'm not mad... I'm FURIOUS!

Every comment ive seen from you seems bitchy

@Nonsense_Narwhal Every comment ive seen from you seems bitchy

Bitchy? That's a whole new level of nonsense, you n'ar do whal!

I see you like your new nickname. Oh and I hope you're happy, I'm trying to put up more funny and less hurtful things. :/

(Nonsence_Narwhal): So, you should drink the cop that found you?

@(Nonsence_Narwhal): So, you should drink the cop that found you?

I'm pretty sure a cop doesn't count as evidence. Unless they saw you or something

@I'm pretty sure a cop doesn't count as evidence. Unless they saw you or something

(Your+name+(optional)): I'm also pretty sure that its going to be very hard to drink him.

God_the_Almightys avatar God_the_Almighty Yeah You Are +11Reply

the cop counts as evidence when he holds the gun to your head and forces you to pull the alarm

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +5Reply

Even if the cop was evidence, it says you should burn him, not drink him. What was going through your mind when you read this post?

DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are +3Reply
@DandyLion Even if the cop was evidence, it says you should burn him, not drink him. What was going through your mind when...

Probably something along the lines of:

"Hey, cop! The early nineties called! They want their moustache back!" burn