+415

There is no such thing as a hot lesbian. There IS such thing as a hot girl though, but her sexuality shouldn't have anything to do with her attractiveness. Guys shouldn't suddenly be all over a girl just because she likes girls. Besides, a lesbian wouldn't ever do anything with a guy so they should stop wishing, amirite?

7 11

If person x is hot and person x is also a lesbian, that makes person x a hot lesbian, regardless of whatever the politically correct mafia says.

eldoritos avatar eldorito No Way +38Reply
@eldorito If person x is hot and person x is also a lesbian, that makes person x a hot lesbian, regardless of whatever the...

Well, yes, that's true. But what I'm trying to say is that people shouldn't say "Oh she's hot!" just because they found out she's a lesbian. Which I've seen people do. Lol.

@Well, yes, that's true. But what I'm trying to say is that people shouldn't say "Oh she's hot!" just because they...

(Your+name+(optional)): Yes, we shouldn't automatically call lesbians hot, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. The first part of the post is terribly incorrect

This post would have been better without the first sentence

How about bisexual? Best of both worlds...

I see your point, but the way it's worded is confusing. That's like saying "there is no such thing as a hot Christian. The fact that she's Christian shouldn't have anything to do with it." It's not saying why she's hot, it's describing the person.

Guys like lesbians because no guy wants to look at another guy naked. If it's two girls instead of a guy and a girl, it eliminates the awkwardness of having to see a dick.

I think it's the fact that a guy knows it's unlikely that he'll ever have sex with a lesbian that makes them so attractive.

They're called lipstick lesbians.

I know plenty of lesbians who find other lesbians to be very hot.