+58

Mexico to Spain is like America to England, amirite?

Nacklefoodles avatar Countries & Places
1 44
The voters have decided that Nacklefoodle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Uganda to America is like your dick to my dick.

@OnebadWhiteKid I don't know. Did I?

And therefore, you disagree with my post? Pretty racist, imo.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are 0Reply
@OnebadWhiteKid (Nacklefoodle) http://wa8.wikispaces.com/Ku+Klux+Klan Wanna take that back?

LOL did you seriously just use KKK as an excuse to be racist?

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Nacklefoodle LOL did you seriously just use KKK as an excuse to be racist?

Okay, the only time I mentioned anything to do with African Americans is when I referred to Uganda. How do you even know that Uganda is all-black? So, how exactly is that racist?

@OnebadWhiteKid I don't know. Do I?

Rhetorical question. Africa is known to have African people, however big a shock that is to you.

@Nacklefoodle Rhetorical question. Africa is known to have African people, however big a shock that is to you.

Oh, really? I never would have guessed that Africans hail from Africa. A rhetorical question is one in which you don't expect an answer. I didn't give an answer.

@OnebadWhiteKid Oh, really? I never would have guessed that Africans hail from Africa. A rhetorical question is one in which you...

"Idk", believe it or not, is one of the three standard answers, the other two being "yes" and "no".

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +1Reply
@OnebadWhiteKid Did it satisfy what you wanted in your question?

Once again, it was a rhetorical question, which makes it not a question at all, rather a statement. I was stating that it's in Africa, where people are African. Calling me from California, for example, would be calling me American. Calling me French would be calling me European.

@1252773

If you're any other race you're from immigrant parents/grandparents. Amirite?

@1253287

Well good point, but he said Uganda.
If he'd call me African and not Ugandian then you would be completely right in that it wouldn't really mean he's calling me black, but Uganda is one of the countries with black people.

This is a completely false analogy.

@Brettward95 This is a completely false analogy.

No it isn't, at the very least the first country is Spanish-speaking and the second is English-speaking.

@Nacklefoodle No it isn't, at the very least the first country is Spanish-speaking and the second is English-speaking.

No, I'm talking about how Mexico is an extremely poor country. America has a much larger GDP than England. We also are a larger military power. America to England is like America to Spain. Do you mean in the way of how we were founded? That would make sense, but in nearly every other conceivable way it's false.

@Brettward95 No, I'm talking about how Mexico is an extremely poor country. America has a much larger GDP than England. We also...

You said completely, I'm saying NOT completely false. At least some tiny way makes the analogy true.

@Nacklefoodle You said completely, I'm saying NOT completely false. At least some tiny way makes the analogy true.

No. If an analogy is mostly false, then it cannot be used at all. You made the general analogy. This makes the whole thing false. If you made a more specific analogy, it could be true.

@Nacklefoodle Maybe my analogy is based on the languages only. You can specify an analogy.

You didn't. You made a general one. You could have made it more specific, but you didn't.

@Brettward95 You didn't. You made a general one. You could have made it more specific, but you didn't.

I made an analogy based on one topic, there are plenty of analogies that do that. It's nearly impossible to make one that's true on all levels.
Also, I was implying on the cultures such Mexico and America being the less-formal and less-educated of the group.

@Nacklefoodle I made an analogy based on one topic, there are plenty of analogies that do that. It's nearly impossible to make...

Say that. Say, "America's education is to England's as Mexico's is to Spain's, amirite?" That would be true.

@Brettward95 I wouldn't say culture.

European vs. American, yes culture. As I said, the European ones are more formal and that counts as culture.

@Brettward95 They're more formal? Where do you live?

You honestly think Spain's culture is the same as Mexico? ALL European countries are different from American ones, and one doesn't need to live in a place to know its culture.

@Nacklefoodle You honestly think Spain's culture is the same as Mexico? ALL European countries are different from American ones...

I never once said those were the same. I said the differences between theirs and Spain's isn't at all the same as the difference between us and England. Where the fuck did you get that I said they were the same from? You said Europeans were more formal. I'm saying they're not. Where in the hell did you get the idea they were more formal?

@Brettward95 I never once said those were the same. I said the differences between theirs and Spain's isn't at all the same as...

Hey hey hey, no need to use strong language, I just misunderstood.
I'm saying that European culture is more formal than American culture(s) and maybe formal isn't the right word here. I can't find the right word for this.. But I've spent the last minutes while you were replying looking for video proof of this.
I suppose you already know the American lifestyle, and I'm looking now for European and Mexican proof.

Here's Mexican:
(Don't watch all of it, skip through parts to get main idea)

Here's England:
(Again skip, look at parts to get idea)

Here's Spain:

As you can see, the European countries are a bit more... Rich? You can compare them to your own (American) culture too, and you'll see a difference similar, but lesser, than that of Mexico to Spain.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Brettward95 I'll watch them later.

Oh wow, you do like to debate. "Hey I hate your fucking opinion and I won't listen to a gram of what you're saying so fuck off I'm just going to keep insulting you and scoffing at every thing you try to explain."

If you don't care, then fuck off. You disagree, you press NW, if you don't want to argue then just go on about your day. You've shown your disagreement already.

@Nacklefoodle Oh wow, you do like to debate. "Hey I hate your fucking opinion and I won't listen to a gram of what you're...

You summed up your point by saying I was just comparing these things. I summed up mine by saying "I don't agree with your comparison". I will watch those videos later but I'm out with my family and I'm trying to pretend to be paying attention. Geez. You are a very unpleasant person. I thought we were having an intelligent conversation. I guess you're more into insulting people than defending your position. Shame.

@Brettward95 You summed up your point by saying I was just comparing these things. I summed up mine by saying "I don't agree...

Lol you're out with your family and you get into an argument on amirite? And I'm the unpleasant person here? Do you not hear yourself?

We were not having an intelligent conversation at all, you were just negating everything I said without a reason.