+1,029

You're not really scared that the world will end on 12/21/2012...You're just scared of what crazy things people will do on that day, amirite?

NERDGIRLs avatar
18 16
The voters have decided that NERDGIRL is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's gonna be another baby boom 9 months after.

And in a few days, people will start doing crazy shit for the 5-21 thing :/

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Big_Boss And in a few days, people will start doing crazy shit for the 5-21 thing :/

I had completely forgot about that until JUST NOW. Stop reminding people =) goes back to paranoia

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +11Reply
@528491 what's 5-21?

It'd the rapture. I'm pretty sure it's the second coming of Jesus. It's supposed to cause a huge earthquake and the apocalypse and we're all going to actually die in October. I think.

@528491 what's 5-21?

It's a story how all the non-Christian people on Earth will die. Or something like that.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +4Reply

The few months preceding the 2012 incident will consist of two groups. People panicking to "get right" with God, and people doing all the things they never got to do. Teenage pregnancies, anyone?

pantherfanatics avatar pantherfanatic Yeah You Are +8Reply

I have never really thought of that... I gotta get out of town.

Damn... I never thought of that...

rockstarrukias avatar rockstarrukia Yeah You Are 0Reply

I shall be blasting this at 11:55

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply

i'm listening to love 2012 by 3oh!3 right now. loves me the coincidences!