+429

Girls: your way to paranoid to wear white pants on your period, amirite?

PandaBeards avatar
4 28
The voters have decided that PandaBeard is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What? I like to dance around in white flowy dresses and wear all white while playing sports and twirl and jump around when I'm on my period.

i_am_boreeeeds avatar i_am_boreeeed Yeah You Are +30Reply

Two incorrect word usages in one post. Did you not complete the fifth grade? It's supposed to be you're and too, not your and to.

Guys: You're way too paranoid to wear white pants anytime because they make you look like a prick, amirite?

I don't think anyone should wear white pants ever.

twisted_memoriess avatar twisted_memories Yeah You Are +17Reply

My way? What about my way?
Cause i'll totally do it my way.
I DID IT. MYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

@jraaey My way? What about my way? Cause i'll totally do it my way. I DID IT. MYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Well the post said "Your way to paranoid" So, your way to paranoia? Maybe there's something in this post that I'm missing.. hmm smilie

@Cagn Well the post said "Your way to paranoid" So, your way to paranoia? Maybe there's something in this post that I'm...

I don't know what your way is, but MY way to Paranoia involves taking the magical path under troll bridge, down the street of darkness, and along the rushing river until I meet the driver who'll ferry me across the poorly constructed bridge in his white van that severely exceeds the weight safety limit.
Not that my way'll do you much good. We all need to find our own way into Paranoia.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +7Reply

Wear white anyways, doesn't matter as long as you've got a good tampon and panty liner.

One time I got it in the middle of field day, and my team's color was white. Our psychopath gym teacher was the one who told me, and I was so mortified that I immediately burst into tears then denied it like my life depended on it.

@ScrewMidol So you tell the world of Amirite?

Why not? It's not mortifying anymore, and, in all honesty, it's not like the opinions of internet strangers matter to me.

You fucking retarded slut. you're too

@1475286

I beat you both to it.

Or maybe you can STFU ;D

PandaBeards avatar PandaBeard Yeah You Are -18Reply

I'm not writing a book here. Why don't you stop wasting your time here telling me this like i'm retarted for not using the correct your and to.

PandaBeards avatar PandaBeard Yeah You Are -20Reply
@1475257

Learn to use the space bar.

J_A_C_Ks avatar J_A_C_K No Way -12Reply
@PandaBeard I'm not writing a book here. Why don't you stop wasting your time here telling me this like i'm retarted for not...

You're not writing a book, but you are posting on the internet where people will assume you're "retarted" for not have proper grammar.

Also, "Why don't you stop wasting your time here telling me this like i'm retarted for not using the correct your and to" needs a question mark, not a period.