31 166

Anthony's mom: "This is AWESOMEE."
Anthony's dad: "It's great having sex, amirite?"

sonickemets avatar sonickemet Yeah You Are +129Reply

Don't be silly, they never had sex. Something that amazing can't be created naturally.

@Sinner Don't be silly, they never had sex. Something that amazing can't be created naturally.

Of course they didn't. The unicorns and rainbows attacked at dusk, and a shining light came from the clouds when the prophecy was fulfilled. The neighbors thought that it was a beam from a UFO, but no: it was the creation of Anthony, king of the universe.

something that amazing cant happen naturally? I beg to differ! Orgasms are just too amazing...

@1242982

I'd like to ko@1242982 (JGTalks): What... WHAT!!?!?!? Did you seriously just type that? AMIRTIE? Are you fucking kidding me? On Anthony's special day? I don't give a sloths ass about you calling him a nasty alian... But you misspell Amirite, and you must pay.

My SINCEREST apology's oh great and powerful Anthony. We shall punish this young amiriter for their ignorance if you so wish.

I wonder what Anthony thinks, knowing that everyone is now thinking of the image of his parents having sex.

Without my parents, this sentence wouldn't exist. Neither would this one. Or this one. Hey! There's so much to thank my parents for! BTW that sentence wouldn't exist either. In case you were wondering, this WHOLE ENTIRE comment wouldn't exist! Thank you, mom. Thank you, dad.

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are +66Reply
@Meandmycat But...!!!...ok you're right.

If your parents had never had sex, I wouldn't be responding to your comment right now! I would probably be doing more studying for my Biology test tomorrow! And now I will do that much worse on the test! So really, all this has brought for me is more bad. Thanks a lot.

Happy Birthday Ant, you sexy bastard :P
You can also thank his parents for his fantastic genes which let him do cool things:
http://www.amirite.net/28971

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +39Reply

This is where I'd usually make a 'rite' of passage joke, but I suspect the 21st birthday means less in the UK. Either way, happy birthday, oh creator of our addiction.

TYPOs avatar TYPO Yeah You Are +35Reply

Pics or it didn't happen

@Pics or it didn't happen

I didn't read this.

sonickemets avatar sonickemet Yeah You Are +46Reply
@sonickemet I didn't read this.

I started, but then I stopped, as per instructions.

I wonder if his parents are kinky in bed.

@1242714

It's like the domino effect...but with screws.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1242667

Anthony's birthday is on my half birthday, so his half birthday is on my birthday. Yes, I know no one probably cares, but this was just interesting to me.

@1243061

Oh it does. I am proud to share my birthday with Anthony's half birthday.

@1242667

Happy Birthday, Ant! (I'm being a person on Facebook and using your comment to share mine.)

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are -12Reply

To thank Anthony we should go through and click all the ads so he gets more money.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are +22Reply
@1242937

Right... because that's EXACTLY what happens when you click an ad on here. Because you know that linking to malevolent sites is great for amirite's business.

@1244110

Google ads are checked individually before Google allows them to be shown.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1242815

...did you make it POTD though o.O

@1242745

"SexySidekick"...Chromana.

@Eminna "SexySidekick"...Chromana.

I'm happy you associate me with sexiness.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +68Reply

happy birthday to youhappy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Ant
happy birthday to you

we need the stereotypical boring song otherwise our wishes don't count. trufaxx.

Now you can celebrate being a year and 22 minutes older than you were on 20 May 2011 at 0:00

thank you for this site that helps me do even worse at school, you're a great admin

Alexuss avatar Alexus Yeah You Are +19Reply

Wasn't Anthony sent by Jor-El to save the world from MLIA?

Wescats avatar Wescat Yeah You Are +18Reply

Anthony has the same birthday as me? No one better to share a birthday with.

Boufakas avatar Boufaka Yeah You Are +17Reply
@1242845

And you :D

Oh and did I mention that this is the best birthday ever?

Boufakas avatar Boufaka Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1242845

It is also my brother's birthday, he turned 21 as well. Today seems like a pretty quality day to be born haha :)

@Boufaka Anthony has the same birthday as me? No one better to share a birthday with.

Same. We can all have a miniature birthday party together, alone, while everybody else goes to anthony's. Be sure to invite your mom.
And your cat.

Happy Birthday, Anthony!

National holiday, anyone?

@1243574

I named my penis after him.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +13Reply

Tis a day of Celebration

Happy Birthday Anthony, you sexy bitch! If you don't have any company tonight... hello smilie

I thought the stork brought children!

@1242625

Nope. It clearly says that it's a sidekick who is sexy.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +60Reply

For Anthony ^

@Edward_FINNA For Anthony ^

this would way better than the cliche one we hear all the time :]

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1242632

Let me guess. You're 12 and don't know what is this.

@1242643

Written*

Cough...12...cough.

@1243041

Hey now, I'm sensing some hostility. No need for hating.

-How to stop swearing.

-How to calm down quickly

-How to learn English

I think you will find all three of these videos very beneficial to your current status in humanity. Now, now, no need to thank me. You're welcome.

@SourceofSmile Hey now, I'm sensing some hostility. No need for hating. -How to stop...

I know you think you're extremely clever and better than me, because you're obviously better at coming up with comebacks, so I'm going to let you have this one.

@1242632

I know it sounds wrong, but the result was oh so rite

@1242654

talking to yourself?

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +94Reply
@1242663

talking to yourself??

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Happy 21 birthday Anthony. Now u can go get drunk...legally now!

Paigeperkkks avatar Paigeperkkk Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Bear_Sheba UK drinking age is 18

Oh...then I guess I'm the only one who laughed at my joke... That happens Alot anyway :(

Paigeperkkks avatar Paigeperkkk Yeah You Are +45Reply
@Paigeperkkk Happy 21 birthday Anthony. Now u can go get drunk...legally now!

Lol Americans. Here in Russia, I have been drinking ze vodka since ze day I was born.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +60Reply

At 16 you're allowed to get an alcoholic drink with your meal.

@At 16 you're allowed to get an alcoholic drink with your meal.

only with your parent/guardian's permission.

@1242671

rotfl 69!!!! ahahaha so sexual.

no smilie

Happy belated Birthday Anthony? I'm guessing your birthday was yesterday....

@Chromana Nope, today (the 20th).

Oh wow... that was good planning on your part! You just earned the sexy in your sidekick (in my mind), putting it a day early was genius! I guess I should just say Happy Birthday then!

@KickAss Oh wow... that was good planning on your part! You just earned the sexy in your sidekick (in my mind), putting it a...

... It went up at 00:01 on the 20th and came down at the end of the day. Maybe you're forgetting about time zones?

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chromana ... It went up at 00:01 on the 20th and came down at the end of the day. Maybe you're forgetting about time zones?

Yeah that's why I thought it'd be too late, because I was thinking that by the time I had commented, it was tomorrow over there? I didn't think about how there would be a different post of the day, when it's tomorrow there. I dunno, don't worry about it! You're sexy! And Anthony is Happy Birthdayed.

Silly sidekick, everyone knows there's no what of knowing what implications would have come out of changing past events! Had Anthonys parents never been born, you have no idea of what subsequent events would occur, let alone knowing whether those site would not have existed or not! Hell who knows, you might not have been born had it not been for Anthonys birth (that is, assuming you were bon after him.) you just can't know!

@Timo Silly sidekick, everyone knows there's no what of knowing what implications would have come out of changing past...

Had Anthony not been born, Chromana would have come up with Amiwrong FIRST and then created Amirite, because Amiwrong got so popular! And that's not the end of it! There would be a version of Anthony, that would be like Chromana who would be Chromana's sexy sidekick. Everything would be reversed! My name would be AssBad or AssKicked

Uhg. Its annoying how everyone on this website sucks up to Anthony and talks to him like they're friends. Yes its awesome he created a website we all love, but you don't see people on FB going omg omg thank you Mr and Mrs Zuckerberg for making Mark otherwise we wouldn't have FB! Seriously people. Relax.

@Chips Uhg. Its annoying how everyone on this website sucks up to Anthony and talks to him like they're friends. Yes its...

That's because Zuck is an ass. And we treat him like a god, not like we're friends.

Wescats avatar Wescat Yeah You Are +16Reply

It's what make this website so special for users. Anthony can put the Nyan cat song without everybody going "OMG THERE'S CHANGE! LET'S MAKE A PAGE AGAINST THIS!". We (or atleast, I) think it's funny and this kind of "relationship" between us and amirite? allow a sense of belonging.

@Stwentytwo It's what make this website so special for users. Anthony can put the Nyan cat song without everybody going "OMG...

(Stwentytwo):I see what you're saying but your example makes no sense. When there were nothing but sims posts on the homepage and when that song played randomly everybody started making posts about it...which is the amirite equivalent of a FB page.

I mean have you ever talked to Mark? Would you even know how to get in touch without a strenuous amount of work? They talk to Anthony because they can..

@Chips Of course I've never spoken to Zuckerberg...because he's a billionaire celebrity

Exactley. Peole don't go "omg omg mark zuckerberg" because he won't see it, so it'd be a waste.

Fuck this "Anthony", no one wants to hear about your retarded low IQ friends.

Ragsoaps avatar Ragsoap No Way -59Reply
@1242689

Your dad...oh, shit.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +187Reply
@Eminna Holy shit.

Does God poop? hmm smilie

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +28Reply
@Chapstick http://www.google.com/m/search?...ne%20poops#i=0 Great piece of American literature.

Indeed. It's amazing what the brilliant and creative minds of Americans can come up with. Truly, literary geniuses.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +7Reply
@DanielJames Does God poop?

only on days that you can't identify the crap on your shirt

@1242707

Ragsoap forgot about the unloving part, I guess

@1242808

Naw, I know I got a love because I'm loved. cool smilie

@Ragsoap Fuck this "Anthony", no one wants to hear about your retarded low IQ friends.

I saw your comment had a love, and I was like "oh someone agrees with this loser". Then I saw you loved your own comment. smirk smilie

u so cool, yo

Anonymous