+554

People who act like they're special just because they have a best friend of the opposite gender are extremely annoying, amirite?

StripedElfSockss avatar
8 12
The voters have decided that StripedElfSocks is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"People who act like they're special" ... "are extremely annoying."
Could've cut the whole middle out.

Jess_Dohertys avatar Jess_Doherty Yeah You Are +16Reply

"Oh Em Gee! Me and my bff Johnny just went to a movie, but we didn't make out because we're just friends. BOYS AND GIRLS CAN BE FRIENDS! YOU JUST HATE ME BECAUSE I DON'T JUDGE!"

@"Oh Em Gee! Me and my bff Johnny just went to a movie, but we didn't make out because we're just friends. BOYS AND...

"Yeah, my best friend is a guy. Girls just start drama; I hate girls."
starts pointless drama

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +10Reply

Many many middle schoolers are like that...ugh.

I know a lot of people that do that. They brag about it so much that I wonder if they're friends with the person just to say that they are.

I've never met anyone who did that.

@Simon I've never met anyone who did that.

I know several, and they're all girls.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1268929

I had guy friends when I was younger, not as many now just because we grew apart, but every single guy friend I've ever had starting from age three, someone has always made a comment about if we're dating.
I don't bring it up they do, and it's aggravating. I'm just saying, I can sympathize with people who emphasize the lack of dating.