-3

Betrade is how I feel. When I found out our friendship was never real. I thought you'd be there when I fall. You didn't plan on being around at all. I would give you another chance, but it would just go in an everlasting dance. What you did and what you do makes me feel like I can't trust you. I thought that instead of dark you were light. I was wrong again, amirite?

Amy_Lees avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that Amy_Lee is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

** betrayed

@tyreeshajones ** betrayed

Does it really matter? At least you know what I'm trying to say.

Amy_Lees avatar Amy_Lee Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1247193

Then don't read it.

Amy_Lees avatar Amy_Lee Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Amy_Lee Then don't read it.

Also, just saying, no one can take you seriously because the post rhymes...

Inspired by my "friend" who pissed me off for the last time. I'm tired of her putting everyone around me down, espcecially myself. I'm not taking it anymore.

@Amy_Lee Inspired by my "friend" who pissed me off for the last time. I'm tired of her putting everyone around me down...

You never fail to amaze me. You're brilliant, you know that? Don't let anyone push you around >:D