-9

If some one is going to be a bitch to you, they better be prepared for you and your friends to give back ten times harder. Amirite?

Meganlovesherboobiess avatar
1 38
The voters have decided that Meganlovesherboobies is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1247235

There are millions of reposts here. If you report me, I will report all of yours.

@ThatOneNut Good, if I repost I want them to be deleted.

Do you do this to everyone? Nope, you just hate VEGATARIAN lesbians.

@Meganlovesherboobies Do you do this to everyone? Nope, you just hate VEGATARIAN lesbians.

He told you you had some reposts, you flipped out, he retaliated, and NATURALLY he's doing it because he hates vegetarian lesbians.
OH WHAT A GENIUS CONCLUSION.

@Montezuma He told you you had some reposts, you flipped out, he retaliated, and NATURALLY he's doing it because he hates...

I think it is more how they have been fighting for DAYS now. She is just fed up with him.

o_o_MARSHs avatar o_o_MARSH Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hate people who spam the just in page with meaningless posts without even having the decency to use the search bar.

@ThatOneNut I hate people who spam the just in page with meaningless posts without even having the decency to use the search bar.

If you don't like her, leave her alone. I know that this is too difficult for you but try harder and it MAY work.

o_o_MARSHs avatar o_o_MARSH Yeah You Are -1Reply
@o_o_MARSH If you don't like her, leave her alone. I know that this is too difficult for you but try harder and it MAY work.

Lol its funny because I wasn't talking to you, yet you stil think this is your concern

@ThatOneNut Lol its funny because I wasn't talking to you, yet you stil think this is your concern

Actually, it is. Funny story, I have already said this but, you see, we are a package deal. You have to deal with both us.

Mess with one, mess with the other, so if she wants it to be, it is. Levae her alone.

@Meganlovesherboobies Your just prejudced

I'm sorry, I only understand real words

@ThatOneNut I'm sorry, I only understand real words

Wow, I made a small mistake, you are going to act like you are two? I havn't heard that kind of comeback since first grade. You're cool.

Really? I think you should use some common sense to figure out what she is saying. It is not that difficult.

@1247277

You would be surprised, I have a funny feeling we aren't going anywhere. MCR, just think, they will always have music out there.

@1247363

There is always other music and there are always people there for her, like me.

MEGAAAAAN!!!! ILOVEYOU!!!!!(:

@Meganlovesherboobies :)

we do have flex tomorrow right? I hope so......I just hope we have no 'visitors' in flex, then I get no work done.