+313

Public toilets are cleaned more often and probably used less than the majority of people's own toilets, yet somehow they are still the most unsanitary places on earth, amirite?

Truuninjas avatar Countries & Places
2 7
The voters have decided that Truuninja is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1255081

I guess, but I mean, depending on the amount of people who live in your house, and taking into account that most people would never use a public toilet unless they were desperate, and obviously depending on what kind of place the toilet was in, it's difficult to say for sure.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +4Reply

Because everyone sits on their extremely dirty home toilets then everyone goes and sits on one public toilet combining all the dirtiness from their own toilets.

Luv2golf42897s avatar Luv2golf42897 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm imagining a bathroom in an office building w/like 10 stalls btw.

It may not work if I picture a highway CITGO.

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +2Reply

Cleaned more often?

@Alexus Cleaned more often?

They scrub them at the VERY least once a day.

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@mchristie They scrub them at the VERY least once a day.

95% of public toilets I've seen are always disgustingly dirty. Must be the organisation in my country.