+1,089

It would suck to be a teen actor and have your first kiss be scripted and meaningless, amirite?

Chapsticks avatar
12 27
The voters have decided that Chapstick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not if the other person was hot

Not if you make $$$$$$$

Not unless the person is good looking and then after spending so much time with them on set the two of you fall in love.

Kiwimango9s avatar Kiwimango9 Yeah You Are +29Reply

I read somewhere that Kirsten Dunst's first kiss was on the set of Interview With the Vampire.. with freakin BRAD PITT

@528491 that would mean she was 12 and he was 20

I don't see the problem. It's Brad Pitt. /The/ Brad Pitt.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@528491 Yeah he's gorgeous but that's still creepy.

she was playing the role of his "daughter", it wasn't like it was a romantic kiss.

@girlsailor she was playing the role of his "daughter", it wasn't like it was a romantic kiss.

Yeah I've seen the movie I guess I just didn't see that part because I thought you meant they kissed on the set not on camera or scripted.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply

My first kiss was with my friend, because he told me to do anything I wanted to him because he broke my glasses. Turns out he likes me too.

@tyreeshajones My first kiss was with my friend, because he told me to do anything I wanted to him because he broke my glasses...

Haha aww, thats adorable. He obviously wanted that kiss because saying do anything you want to me is just asking for it ;)

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +11Reply

Selena Gomez's first kiss was like that on an episode of Suite Life of Zack and Cody she guest starred in. Wow, I feel ashamed for knowing that. That was back in my "Disney" days.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +26Reply

This happened to me...it made the real thing less nerve-wracking at least.

That's what happened with Kay Panabaker... But hey, she got to kiss Zac Efron.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +18Reply

My first kiss was a truth or dare kiss with my best friend. I would honestly prefer it being for a movie, considering that you get paid and everything. It's equally meaningless anyways.

I started laughing during my first kiss. It was just a little cliche or something.

im a stage actress and my technical first kiss was staged but i personally dont count that as my actual first kiss

My first kiss was with my best friend in a car parked in a field.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Chapstick Well lucky you, that sounds very romantic.

It was(sorta)....But we took a turn for the worse. If I could go back I would have traded a million first kisses just to get our frienship back to normal. =/

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are 0Reply

i had mine the other night. it was spin the bottle. :)

My first kiss was at a party, with my First Kiss by 3OH!3 playing.

I never had my first kiss! I just keep putting it off because i want it to be perfect like in the movies.

Weekend_Warriors avatar Weekend_Warrior Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Weekend_Warrior I never had my first kiss! I just keep putting it off because i want it to be perfect like in the movies.

Well for most people it's not like the movies. It's real life and bound to be less perfect. But that's what makes it so great. It's your life and it's just between you and who you share it with. When it's with the right person you'll be over the moon :)

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are +1Reply