-32

Guys: You wouldn't mind if your girlfriend decided to bring another girl to bed once in awhile, amirite?

RNCProductionss avatar
2 26
The voters have decided that RNCProductions is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm too busy being gay to want two girls in my bed, thanks.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way +28Reply
@Clay_ I'm too busy being gay to want two girls in my bed, thanks.

By girlfriend it could just mean "friend who happens to be a girl." And no one said anything about sex. You could just, y'know talk and stuffs....in bed.

@MachoCheez By girlfriend it could just mean "friend who happens to be a girl." And no one said anything about sex. You could...

Exactly! They could discuss the weather, politics, and the current global economic crisis and fiscal disaster...while in bed and possibly naked. But still no sex.

I don't like talking about housework though. What else could a woman possibly talk about?

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way 0Reply

I totally posted this when I was with my ex girlfriend....with my current girlfriend...hell no. She can not bring anyone else to bed. I want her and only her :)

RNCProductionss avatar RNCProductions Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Anchored17 Aww :)

I realize now my ex was a slut.......but my current girlfriend...too good for that shit. and I'm lucky to have her...soo I'm not after what's in her pants.

RNCProductionss avatar RNCProductions Yeah You Are +15Reply
@1330815

All males: "Dude, get some!"

@brownboy All males: "Dude, get some!"

Lol :P I'm not after that. That's pretty much all I did with my ex...ruined the relationship....just in it for the sexual activity. Not good at all.

RNCProductionss avatar RNCProductions Yeah You Are 0Reply

Uhm. Maybe once, but probably not more than that.

I told my girlfriend that she was free to have relationships with other girls.

@1330808

Exactly. And she actually did make out with one of her friends named Sammi. It was highly sexy

I'm pretty sure that would make MY boyfriend incredibly happy. :/