+7

You are not what you claim to be, you are what everyone claims to see you as. If you are seen as a bad person, you are, regardless of how good you say you are. If you say you are terrible, yet people praise you, then you're good hearted, not what you say, amirite?

thatguyss avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that thatguys is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What if the people just don't know enough about you to know what you really are like?

@caylarose What if the people just don't know enough about you to know what you really are like?

Then why would they be talking about if you they don't know you?

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are 0Reply
@thatguys Then why would they be talking about if you they don't know you?

Well, I don't mean that they don't know you. What if it's just not well enough? Or, like... I'm not sure how to put my thoughts into words here. What if what they see is different from the truth? Idk XD I'm probably just being insane at 1:30 in the morning.

@caylarose Well, I don't mean that they don't know you. What if it's just not well enough? Or, like... I'm not sure how to put...

Hm, may be insane, but it's a good argument :) That's when people wear social masks haha

@thatguys Hm, may be insane, but it's a good argument :) That's when people wear social masks haha

What do you mean by social masks?
Like, I don't even mean that it has to be on purpose. Some people tend to glorify things about a person, even though there's more to them than that?