+171

Pop Tarts are promoting obesity. There are two in a packet, and you can't just throw the other away, and there's nothing you can put it in, which basically means you're forced to eat two... amirite?

BowtieMasters avatar Food & Drink
0 19
The voters have decided that BowtieMaster is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I keep the second in the wrapper and seal it back up in the box for another time.

Or you could just save it for later...

@Bob_the_Penguin Or you could just save it for later...

In your tum-tum*.

*tum-tum is slang for tummy, which is a colloquial euphemism meaning "stomach".

@Shadi In your tum-tum*. *tum-tum is slang for tummy, which is a colloquial euphemism meaning "stomach".

(Chauncy Pickles): When you store it in your tum tum it comes out your bum bum.

That's the gluttony talking.

When you give people a bag of chips half full of air, they whine about not getting enough. When you give them an extra pop tart, they complain about obesity. Nice.

Not to mention they're made as breakfast food when they should be dessert food. They're full of sugar.

Maybe they're trying to teach people to share? Although they failed by making them SO DAMN DELICIOUS!

Ziplock bag.

Cheflefties avatar Chefleftie Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Chefleftie Ziplock bag.

What if you're on the road?!

BowtieMasters avatar BowtieMaster Yeah You Are 0Reply
Cheflefties avatar Chefleftie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@BowtieMaster What if you're on the road?!

Who doesn't bring Zip-Loc bags with them on the road? I know I do.

Step 1: Eat the first one.
Step 2: Grab the second one and a cat
Step 3: Combine.
Step 4: NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Hey I wrote something like this but my post got removed! How is that fair?