+56

If you're going to be an atheist, I respect that. But please don't walk around insulting every other religion just because you don't believe in God. Amirite?

EpicBoys avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that EpicBoy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

One thing that Athiests and Christians have in common is that 1% of each population gives the rest a bad name

I'm atheist and I completely agree. I can't stand it when other atheists do that.

Those people are annoying. They think they are sooooo cool just because they are rebellious. They also tend to be hipsters.

SmartSpoons avatar SmartSpoon Yeah You Are +2Reply
@SmartSpoon Those people are annoying. They think they are sooooo cool just because they are rebellious. They also tend to be...

I know.... It's so annoying! And if you throw a joke at them they get offended easily -_-

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +2Reply

ooh a religious topic. It always attracts attention :P I have nothing against religion as long as it's positive force in a person's life, but when someone says they'll only be friends with christian people, that's just not right.

I'm a dick of an atheist, I admit that. I'm a dick in that I go around insulting religion every chance I get, but at least I'm not one of those atheists that has no idea why they believe what they do.