-23

There's pretty much zero culture in America, unless you count rednecks and fried chicken, amirite?

open_mind_open_souls avatar Countries & Places
0 6
The voters have decided that open_mind_open_soul is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

America is a melting pot, it has a little bit of every culture. No where else will you see such diversity between races.

@America is a melting pot, it has a little bit of every culture. No where else will you see such diversity between races.

That's what I mean; all of our culture is stolen from everywhere else. None of it is our own. Perhaps I should have clarified what I meant in the post.

well thats what america is, a place where people came to escape their old lives, or come for riches and fame but,we didnt steal culture, this country was built on it

I don't get why Americans always put their country down - it's currently the most powerful nation in the world, and has a huge amount of history and culture.

I think the US is the Western country that gets the most tourism, so there's obviously a bunch of culture there.

NASCAR should count as culture too.
Rednecks love NASCAR.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ Yeah You Are 0Reply