+40

Aside from the obvious exceptions, there's absolutely no reason why people should be obese. amirite?

Unicornss avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Unicorns is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But food tastes so good and working out is just too much work!

Lol jk, although I believe my above statement is true, I'm not obese, don't eat too much and I do exercise nearly everyday.

So pretty much, besides every reason except for like four, there is no reason to be obese. Good one.

@Unicorns what is there besides medical reasons?

You tell me. You're the one who said exceptionS.

@You tell me. You're the one who said exceptionS.

yeah, at first I was thinking eating disorder (medical) and depression, but then I realized thats pretty much medical, too. So idk

Unicornss avatar Unicorns Yeah You Are +1Reply

There are a few medical reasons

@Weekend_Warrior There are a few medical reasons

That's exactly what I was referring to when I said "Aside from the obvious exceptions" ....

Unicornss avatar Unicorns Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Unicorns That's exactly what I was referring to when I said "Aside from the obvious exceptions" ....

then thats like saying "other than getting an education theres no reason for school"