+7

You often look at some person's status and thinking 'Since when did you care?', amirite?

SoWrongItsRosies avatar Internet & Apps
0 4
The voters have decided that SoWrongItsRosie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

whats a status? ffs

no, i always care, dipshit. that's why you are FRIENDS with them. god, if they annoy you, get new friends. or stop saying shit like this before you have no friends left.

@no, i always care, dipshit. that's why you are FRIENDS with them. god, if they annoy you, get new friends. or stop...

Oh yeah, well you go through your 'friends' list and see how many of them are actually your real friends.

Oh sorry to have offended you I'll go kill myself because I have committed a crime and I'm obviously really fake and don't deserve friends. Just going to write that on my to-do list along with not caring about your opinion on my opinion.

SoWrongItsRosies avatar SoWrongItsRosie Yeah You Are +1Reply