+381

You hate it when you're having an intelligent/witty comments conversation on Facebook, and someone posts a stupid comment and ruins it, amirite?

IsItBetterYets avatar
1 4
The voters have decided that IsItBetterYet is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What's worse is when your older family members start getting Facebook and they feel the need to comment on every single thing you post.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +5Reply
@StickCaveman What's worse is when your older family members start getting Facebook and they feel the need to comment on every...

It's worse with moms though. My friend's mom has a facebook, and you can't comment on a single post without his mom joining in. It's really aggravating.

icexprincesss avatar icexprincess Yeah You Are +3Reply
@icexprincess It's worse with moms though. My friend's mom has a facebook, and you can't comment on a single post without his mom...

I've gotten to the point of making lists for family members so they don't see my posts or some of my albums.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply