+171

Watch a trapped junebug fly around your room for a little bit. No, they don't try to fly out the window. No, they don't even fly towards the light. They bang into the walls spaztically until they eventually die. Junebugs are stupid, amirite?

Madies avatar
9 5
The voters have decided that Madie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hahahaha i dunno why but this post made me laugh a ton

Reminds me of Juno. 'Hey there, big puffy version of Junebug!'

Junebugs scare me...

DarthJaders avatar DarthJader Yeah You Are +1Reply
@DarthJader Junebugs scare me...

Ditto. Hate them. One was flying around in my living room in pitch darkness and I had to walk across. I wait for it to land, and the second I start to cross the room, it takes off. I think "no big deal" and keep walking a step. Then it rams into my head at full speed. Ugh. Stupid junebugs.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Wynaut Ditto. Hate them. One was flying around in my living room in pitch darkness and I had to walk across. I wait for it...

OMG that made my skin crawl. They freak me out. They are sooo ugly... i hate walking outside in the summer and the stupid bugs are ramming into the garage light... i swear they have like down-sydrome or something...