+14

You feel uncomfortable saying your own name, amirite?

superaverycakes14s avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that superaverycakes14 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is odd but true. You've probably said your name less times than those you are close to, so it's awkward on your own tongue.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@_Jojo_ This is odd but true. You've probably said your name less times than those you are close to, so it's awkward on...

Exactly! I tried explaining it to my boyfriend the other day but he thinks I'm crazy, he's fine saying his own name. Maybe it's because I have an odd name so I'm not used to saying it at all.. I dunno, I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same as me

@superaverycakes14 Exactly! I tried explaining it to my boyfriend the other day but he thinks I'm crazy, he's fine saying his own...

Yeah, my name's different too (it's not belizandy though!) and I feel like I say it differently than everyone else.
(And my sister's name is Avery too! I felt like you should know.)

I have an odd name, too, so I totally get you! Jojo is my unfortunate nickname, lol. My sister tells me I say my own name weird, too...

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are -1Reply