+21

Sorry for my bad English. I'm American, amirite?

Statefarms avatar Jokes & Humour
1 4
The voters have decided that Statefarm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Trolol.
I'm pretty sure even least intellingent Americans know where to put a comma and a period.
You sir. Amuse me,

@Khauri_Bourne Trolol. I'm pretty sure even least intellingent Americans know where to put a comma and a period. You sir. Amuse me,

Obviously you haven't met some of the less intelligent Americans. Most of them don't even know what punctuation is. (:

and you really think everyone over there in the UK, (I'm not saying that's where you're from), is an absolute genius at the language they speak. I once spent an hour trying to convince a friend from the UK that I liked to skype, that the plural of mouse was mice, not mouses.

@Khauri_Bourne and you really think everyone over there in the UK, (I'm not saying that's where you're from), is an absolute...

I'm from the US, actually. You said "I'm pretty sure even least intelligent Americans know where to put a comma and a period." I was simply saying I know some people who don't even use punctuation when they type.