+291

Nowadays every other commercial that plays makes an attempt at humor, but most of them are completely unfunny. Using random things that don't even relate to one's campaign isn't unique anymore, amirite?

mandys avatar
5 11
The voters have decided that mandy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The new dairy queen commercials can't even compete with the old spices commercials

Juliafaces avatar Juliaface Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Juliaface The new dairy queen commercials can't even compete with the old spices commercials

Look at your comment. Now look at mine. Now look back at your comment. Now look back at mine. Sadly, your comment isn't mine.

Old spice ftw

Geico commercials are still good.

@I_Predict_A_Riot Geico commercials are still good.

I like the one with a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Too bad half of the people didn't get it because they didn't know the saying! I died everytime I saw that commercial, adn I probably still would!

Geico and state farm are the most try to hard commercials I have seen.

My favorite commercials are the Progressive ones. Flo has always made me laugh.

I still find commercials funny...Now some of them are just plain stupid, and that's different.

I like the A&W ones. Especially the one with the helium and the balloon.

I like the Farmer's Insurance ones. Flaming lint balls are always entertaining.

I like the mayhem commercials.