+46

It makes you angry when someone tells you that you're lucky to have good grades. You want to say, "You'd be 'lucky' too if you tried hard like me instead of texting until 2am," amirite?

mandys avatar Education
3 4
The voters have decided that mandy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I know right! My friend's always like, "you're so lucky to have all As" or whatever, and I'm like, "you could too if you did your homework, bitch."

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are +5Reply
@madib I know right! My friend's always like, "you're so lucky to have all As" or whatever, and I'm like, "you could too...

Exactly. A popular (but nice nonetheless), but dumb girl sat next to me all year in one class, and she'd always tell me how lucky I was that I had an A in the class. My answer? "Well, do you study?" Her: "A little..." Me: "Exactly."

mandys avatar mandy Yeah You Are +3Reply

I do feel bad when my friend actually IS having trouble in a certain class, otherwise yes it is very annoying.

Jelly_Jars avatar Jelly_Jar Yeah You Are -1Reply