+20

Water is formed when 2 hydrogen molecules and an Oxygen molecule have 3-way sex. Amirite?

EpicBoys avatar
0 17

and all of that was OK, 'cause it was in a 3 way.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +4Reply

So basically you drink the fluid product of a 3 way whenever you drink water.

ThatOneNuts avatar ThatOneNut Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think you mean atoms.

@Jennitalia I think you mean atoms.

Same shit, different word. :)

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are -2Reply
@EpicBoy Same shit, different word. :)

Nah they're actually not the same thing.

@Jennitalia Nah they're actually not the same thing.

Molecule is just another word for a small atom... I'm in pre AP chem I think I know what I'm talking about...

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are -1Reply
@EpicBoy Molecule is just another word for a small atom... I'm in pre AP chem I think I know what I'm talking about...

Not sure if trolling. An atom is the smallest thing you can break matter into. (If you ignore string theory) A molecule is two or more atoms stuck together. Molecules make up elements and elements make up compounds. . . Seriously, if you're not trolling, I think you should consider going back to 5th grade science.

@Khauri_Bourne Not sure if trolling. An atom is the smallest thing you can break matter into. (If you ignore string theory) A...

Oh jesus, MOLECULES are the smallest physical unit of an element(in this case hydrogen and oxygen) or a compound(compounds are Pure substances, usually alkali or alkali earth metals mixed with halogens and non-metals, ex:salt NaCl) elements=atoms. Atoms are found in molecules.

Here's a reference:
http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Mo...SEARCHD=Search

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@EpicBoy Oh jesus, MOLECULES are the smallest physical unit of an element(in this case hydrogen and oxygen) or a...

I can't help but notice you just stated exactly what I said, but in a more scientific way. Glad to see that you finally realize that atoms ARE NOT the same as molecules. Be consistent with your argument next time.

@Khauri_Bourne I can't help but notice you just stated exactly what I said, but in a more scientific way. Glad to see that you...

Wtf.. I didn't state anything you said. I still think molecules and atoms are basically the same shit.

@EpicBoy Wtf.. I didn't state anything you said. I still think molecules and atoms are basically the same shit.

A molecule of Hydrogen would be 2 atoms of Hydrogen, so you did mean atoms, sorry.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +1Reply
@EpicBoy :/ well alright.... I guess I was wrong then.

Wait no, ignore me, 2 molecules of Hydrogen and one molecule of Oxygen would make water ono smilie
My apologies.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are 0Reply
@EpicBoy Yea, it would make two H2O's right?

It would, you were right, except when you said they were the same thing.

Anonymous