-97

Sometimes, when someone asks you if you want to try a bite of their food, you don't say no because you don't want to, you say no because it would taste weird with what you're eating/drinking, amirite?

socksies avatar Food & Drink
0 7
The voters have decided that socksie is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I usually don't share food, even with my friends. I'm just weird...

@Montana I usually don't share food, even with my friends. I'm just weird...

Me neither. It's kind of a germ thing for me but sometimes I don't care about it.

@StickCaveman Me neither. It's kind of a germ thing for me but sometimes I don't care about it.

It depends on the person I suppose. I guess I judge the people a bit before I take a bite.

@Montana It depends on the person I suppose. I guess I judge the people a bit before I take a bite.

Is it weird that I care less about germs when it comes to girls? Meaning I would eat or drink after a girl before I would a guy.

@StickCaveman Is it weird that I care less about germs when it comes to girls? Meaning I would eat or drink after a girl before I...

No. I'd share with a guy before a girl, depending on who the guy is.
I think that it's an "attraction to the opposite sex" type-thing.

Hence you don't want to

Unless I'm allergic to it, I usually don't refuse...