+175

It's really odd how if you went to the south pole and pointed at a load of penguins going 'Hey, it's pingu!!' it's totally fine, but if you went to China saying 'Hey look, it's Jackie Chan!' it's bad. amirite?

rowie1311s avatar
5 25
The voters have decided that rowie1311 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's weird, it's almost like one is a group of animals who can't understand a thing we say or do, and the other are human beings who might take offence to that.

...Oh wait-

@It's weird, it's almost like one is a group of animals who can't understand a thing we say or do, and the other are...

Wait. Which ones are the animals and which are the people? Cause, like, I've talked to some Chinese and I don't think they had any clue what I was talking about.

The south pole is too far from the sea for penguins to live.

@Blearslyrarer The south pole is too far from the sea for penguins to live.

You made the most valid point out of any of these comments.
Truth is, I couldn't spell Antartica (...until now)

rowie1311s avatar rowie1311 Yeah You Are +1Reply

i know right? theyre basically the same thing

Penguins don't know Kung-Fu.

Maybe it's because wild animals don't really care about names because they are animals, and when you call an asian, or in this case, Chinese, person Jacky Chan it's because you're being ignorant and acting as though all asian people look the same. Penguins can't get their feelings hurt but a complex human being can.

And I don't want any people with penguin usernames saying yes we can (get our feelings hurt); you are able to use a computer successfully: you are not a penguin. A monkey, maybe, but not a penguin.

I YYA every post mentioning penguins, don't mind me

Alexuss avatar Alexus Yeah You Are 0Reply

There's a scientific reason to back this up: Animals can really only tell the difference between animals of their own species, unless they get really close to another species. We look at humans and see a bunch of individuals but we look at penguins and see carbon copies. But the penguins can tell each other apart and when they look at us, they can't tell us apart. So the penguins have no reason to be offended. The Chinese people do.

@There's a scientific reason to back this up: Animals can really only tell the difference between animals of their...

WAit, so penguins can tell eachother apart...like us humans?
That makes no difference!
Plus, have we considered that penguins don't understand human speak?
This post was philisophical irony at best, it was a silly post. may we leave it at that?

rowie1311s avatar rowie1311 Yeah You Are 0Reply

people>animals

@people>animals

People = Animals

@people>animals

*other animals who cannot understand us