+444

In Harry Potter, Hagrid seems to be a very indecisive person. For example, in the first movie, his little hut is just down the hill from Hogwarts, then each movie he relocates, some farther from the school, some closer. It's also pretty weird how the forest moves with it... amirite?

Itprobablyismes avatar Books
22 12
The voters have decided that Itprobablyisme is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"I'm alright with the moving staircases and the tree that beats the shit out of things, but has anyone noticed that Hagrid's hut is sometimes slightly further away?"

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +138Reply
@DeezNuts Who is this quoted from?

It wasn't, I was mocking the OP's train of thought.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Truuninja It wasn't, I was mocking the OP's train of thought.

I understand OP. It's continuity that's the problem, not the suspension of disbelief.

@I understand OP. It's continuity that's the problem, not the suspension of disbelief.

I know, but it bothers me when someone singles out something that doesn't make sense in a work of absolute fantasy.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +2Reply
@DeezNuts Oh, I feel stupid now.

Delete the comment wary smilie no one need ever know.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +1Reply
DeezNutss avatar DeezNuts Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1339771

Did you not read these comments? Mr Nuts there took the moral high ground.
Besides, I personally feel no shame in deleting the original comment, because I am scared people won't like me.

I shouldn't have to say this but...IT"S MAGIC

MachoCheezs avatar MachoCheez Yeah You Are +26Reply

Same thing with the Burrow... It keeps changing how it looks.

I heard that in the first movie, the hut was an actual hut, but it got demolished before the other movies, which is why it kept getting moved.

Not sure how true this is but...

iheartdraco_s avatar iheartdraco_ Yeah You Are +6Reply
Anonymous