Relationships
20 12

Spent almost a whole minute thinking about how a girl would hang a coat on her boobs before I got the joke.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +45Reply

I am an interior designer so I have to stare at the rack to make sure it is done right or I might get fired.

By this logic then I should have lots of ladies all over me if that was the only thing they want from a guy.

what if her soul...is IN the rack?

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +8Reply

That's not ALL they want. If it were, we wouldn't have so many nice guys complaining that they can't get a girl.

LOLOLOLOL <3

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +2Reply

Would I still look into a gingers eyes, even though they have no soul? Or am I allowed to look at their rack?

@Dameequa Would I still look into a gingers eyes, even though they have no soul? Or am I allowed to look at their rack?

If you see a ginger, look away immediately. Find some holy water if you can, and fend it off with a cross. It's the only thing you can do. If that doesn't work, run. Run like the wind, Bullseye.

By looking into a ginger's eyes, you're showing them the window to YOUR soul. And that's not a good thing to do. Trust me, I know.

amazing can I see your boobs now?

What if her rack (where she hangs her clothes) is a Horcrux?

It took me a while to realize this wasn't talking about boobs. I mean, coats do kind of go over your boobs.

I'm ashamed of my lack of pun radar.

Anonymous