+12

It's weird how most animals live just to eat and reproduce, but how humans have gone far beyond that, amirite?

Joe_Larsons avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that Joe_Larson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

how much have we really got away from that though. we work for so we can buy stuff, which we use to distract us by pandering to our instincts (e.g video games), eat and be comfortable. so really everything we do is an extension of eating, surviving and reproducing.

Saigots avatar Saigot Yeah You Are 0Reply

it is kind of funny that your picture is a dog which is an animal.

@eternalsnowcone how is that funny?

well it is not like joke funny but the post talks about animals and their picture is an animal

@stepdom well it is not like joke funny but the post talks about animals and their picture is an animal

I saw that... I just didn't understand how it was funny... like it's a coincidence and they both include animals, I just don't see the humor in it that's all