+8

It's a testament to the genius of the Pokemon designers that even with every pokemon at max stats (Such as in Shoddy Battle) there is not one strategy that's better than all others, amirite?

ThatOneNuts avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that ThatOneNut is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So if I go in with all Pikachus, my strategy is equally adequate as somebody with a proper team? There are plenty of strategies that are in general better than others.

@ThatOneNut I didn't say all strategies are equal, I meant that there is no perfect strategy.

Sorry, I read this post incorrectly, what I thought you said was no strategy is better than any other. I think the system is similar to SSBB though, in that even though there may not be one undisputed best strategy, there are definitely ones that are much better than most others.