+309

Neil Patrick Harris must feel weird kissing all those girls on How I Met Your Mother, amirite?

5 15

Do straight married actors feel weird when they have to kiss another person on camera? It's strictly professional.

@Khauri_Bourne Do straight married actors feel weird when they have to kiss another person on camera? It's strictly professional.

I bet a straight guy would feel just as weird having to make out with men in each episode.

@I bet a straight guy would feel just as weird having to make out with men in each episode.

Yeah, like on the show Six Feet Under, Micheal C Hall's character is gay and pretty much every episode his character kisses a guy (and sometimes does more). All I can think is "I wonder if his wife watches this show..."

Yeah when i saw Talledega Nights i remember seeing the last scene when he kisses the French guy, and I was just thinking "o my god, o my god, O MY GOD! o... o my god! O MY GOD! and it went on for a good 30 seconds

You probably could have left off the "considering he's gay".

Aimzs avatar Aimz Yeah You Are -11Reply
@Aimz You probably could have left off the "considering he's gay".

I assumed not everyone in the world knows it. The three words harmed no one though, y smilie.

@I assumed not everyone in the world knows it. The three words harmed no one though, .

I'm well aware of that, I just thought it'd be interesting to see how many people said "why just NPH?"

Aimzs avatar Aimz Yeah You Are -5Reply
@Aimz I'm well aware of that, I just thought it'd be interesting to see how many people said "why just NPH?"

Hey wary smilie who changed it to what you wanted? They didn't even ask me, the OP, wtf?

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1339793

Oh no, I don't care if people know. I just didn't want this to be counted in my stats. It's one of those small posts I really don't care about much.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +4Reply