+12

It is often said that Jews can't fight. But how did we get out of concentration camps? We fought our way out. So whoever is hating on Jews, you can suck my dick, amirite?

dewdrop123s avatar
1 14
The voters have decided that dewdrop123 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, no, we didn’t. You can’t expect a malnourished person on the verge of death to fight. Some escaped by leaving unnoticed and most were liberated.

RoadRunners avatar RoadRunner Yeah You Are +3Reply
@dewdrop123 Yeah we did. We were strong the whole way through ww2

(dewdrop123):That’s debatable, it depends what you mean by strong. If you’re saying we were strong because some people survived concentration camps and could live normal lives afterwards, then you’re right, those Jews were very enduring. But as for a strong fighting force? There was no Israel back then, so there wasn’t an Israeli army either (and, just saying, if you wanted to point out that Jews can fight, you could’ve just spoken about the Israeli forces). There were only the Partisans, but otherwise, most people who weren’t imprisoned in ghettos or camps were quite busy running for their lives. Also, whoever said Jews can’t fight? Most of the time, when people try to annoy me because I’m Jewish, they just say I’m cheap.

There. I rest my case.

RoadRunners avatar RoadRunner Yeah You Are +2Reply

Ummm, being liberated is not the same as fighting your way out.

yeah no you didn't fight your way out, it was a terrible thing that happened but only a few snuck out and the rest were freed.

the americans saved most of you fucking retard

@the americans saved most of you fucking retard

Agreed^^
:3
But I don't hate Jews! Most of meh friends are Jews. (actually only two... My town is racist and religionist :()

Agreed^^
:3

Israel's military (which is everyone in Israel) kicks ass.

Listen, my great aunt died during world war II. we hung in there for a long time, so yes, we did fight our way through.

dewdrop123s avatar dewdrop123 Yeah You Are 0Reply

we fought our way through ww2. we hung in there and managed to lead normal lives afterwards.