-95

a Canadian is just a weaponless American with health insurance, amirite?

JohnLynchs avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that JohnLynch is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And Canadians are way nicer and more polite. More tolerant, and not to mention, better looking ;)

@Canuckfanatic And Canadians are way nicer and more polite. More tolerant, and not to mention, better looking ;)

Im seriously considering moving to Canada because I just don't want to put up with Americas shit any longer. If what you said aboot them being polite and more tolerant, that alone is enough for me to get moving.

And free healthcare=very nice.

@technon Where in america do you live, because I live in America and people aren't intolerant.

The problem is that groups like the KKK and Westboto Baptist church and all of the anti-gay activists make the US seem more intolerant. There are intolerant people in Canada, but they don't organize and go out for the sole purpose to hate. Also, it's a pretty common fact that Canadians are polite.

Canada has a ton of guns

I don't think people get it. Most of America is not ignorant. Most Americans are normal people who get up at 7:30, go to work, come home, eat dinner, spend some time with the family, watch some TV, then go to bed.
The reason Americans seem like idiots and assholes is because the media only pays attention to all of the bad people. You never turn on the T.V. and see "Man saves puppy from tree," or "Friendly citizen volunteers at food bank." What you see is "Local shooting at mall," "Casey Anthony: Guilty or Not Guilty," and "Westboro Baptist Church riot at homosexual's funeral."

Phils avatar Phil No Way +1Reply

What's all this aboot?

you fuckers annoy the shit out of me. a joke is a joke.

JohnLynchs avatar JohnLynch Yeah You Are -3Reply
@JohnLynch you fuckers annoy the shit out of me. a joke is a joke.

So according to you we can't disagree with ANY posts because they're all jokes. Yep, sure.

@So according to you we can't disagree with ANY posts because they're all jokes. Yep, sure.

No now you're just being a douche about it, its a joke. There's no need to analyze it. If someone posted why did the chicken cross the road, someone on this site always says "well actually chickens are fenced in and wouldn't cross a road" and its fucking annoying

THAT'S COMPLETELY FALSE. Canada is nothing like glorious America (lol)

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way -3Reply