+281

Songs like S&M shouldn't be played on public radio...try explaining what sex smells like to a 5 year old in the car with you, amirite?

bandgeekjessyes avatar Music
8 29
The voters have decided that bandgeekjessye is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Change the station or don't listen to those stations around kids?

@Paigeperkkk Change the station or don't listen to those stations around kids?

@1341765 (Paigeperkkk): In certain areas, if you don't want to be listening to rodeo music you must leave it on 'Pop' music.

Albert_Einsteins avatar Albert_Einstein Yeah You Are +10Reply

How do you explain what sex smells like to anyone?

@DarthJader It smells like vagina

I guess so. Seems like it could smell different to different people though, you know? Like rose petals to one guy and cheap booze to another.

@BeedleTheBard I guess so. Seems like it could smell different to different people though, you know? Like rose petals to one guy...

Oh that's true. i suppose it depends on the vagina... But it is scientifically proven that sex has a strong smell. After sex you can smell the pheramones in the air. I think that's what it was anyway(this is what i was told, i'm not for sure)

@1348387

yeah... ikr?

That five year old will be curious for all of three seconds until he realizes that the wrong toy was put in his happy meal and forgets all about it.

That one was your own fault for leaving the station there.

You do know you can change the radio station or just simply turn it off, right?

GAAAAHHHH! Censorship!

Change the channel!
YES! 5 free likes :D
jk

As others said, just don't listen to it near children. If you're seriously too lazy to burn a CD, buy a Kidz Bop CD. And earmuffs for yourself.

With the lazy song, before 9 pmish on the radio, they always censor the sex part. I would assume that this also applies to s&m. Atleast, pst does this.

Radio stations can play whatever the fuck they want to.

Okay even if that's the only station people could always make a CD or something.

@FlipFlopsAndSocks Okay even if that's the only station people could always make a CD or something.

Burning CDs is always a pain in the neck. And it's not like everyone is too lazy to do it... it's just that the car radio is a minuscule aspect of life and therefor a small priority.

In the 90s we grew up with songs like 'Sex on the Beach, boom boom boom (I want you in my room) from the vengaboys and some other really bad songs and it never clicked to me what they meant till I was older, it's odd.

What if S&M was forced upon someone at a young age and now it torments them everytime that song comes on? Or if you're in a friends car and they all start singing to it and you can't ask them to change it...