+144

If you're a southerner and travel north and order sweet tea some where it won't be nearly as sweet as you want.Amirite?

CountryNinjas avatar Food & Drink
1 15

And if you wave at people while you're walking, they just stare at you like you're growing a second head. While in my little town, you're considered a snob if you don't wave.

Wikits avatar Wikit Agree +4Reply
@Wikit And if you wave at people while you're walking, they just stare at you like you're growing a second head. While in...

I've always wondered whether that's just a Southern thing, since my entire life, my parents and grandparents have waved or said hello or even had short conversations with random strangers when passing, if you're not in a busy part of town.

@EstoniaObsessed I've always wondered whether that's just a Southern thing, since my entire life, my parents and grandparents have...

Nope, not just a southern thing. I'm from northern Canada and it's the same here. I think it's just a small town thing.

Born and raised in the south, and I hate sweet tea...

I can taste a huge diffetrence between sweet tea and iced tea lol

@toofastforlove I can taste a huge diffetrence between sweet tea and iced tea lol

....there's no difference. There's unsweetened iced tea and then there's sweet tea. You don't say sweet iced tea. It's just assumed.

NO way!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. For the most part.

Well, unless you're from Florida.
-sigh- We're nothing.

@Well, unless you're from Florida. -sigh- We're nothing.

(+-Sigh-): I'm from Florida and you can definitely get some sweet tea here. Do you live in southern or northern Florida?

Or they give you a weird look. I'm on vacation in Michigan and I made that mistake a few days ago. Added that we were in a loud restaurant, so I couldn't really hear him. I was left saying, "Sweeeeet teeeeea. . ." to him like he was an idiot about seven times.

Yeah, Mine too. Not very many of them have much of a personality either.

lol america