+488

My god-fearing mother preaches that homosexuals are sick people who deserve to die and rot in hell for all of eternity but I'd like to think God really disapproves of all the hate she's spreading around. Amirite?

4 16

hate the sin. love the sinner.

Flame war inbound! It's all over!

How to succeed in life; don't be a dick and don't be stupid. Sadly, people insist on being both. Those should be the real sins, not the "lol i liek to think that homosex is liek bad lol" shit that they spread around a lot. I just lose a lot of respect for people who don't believe in gay rights, even more when they wish death upon the homosexuals.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +9Reply

Very well put.

Neverwheres avatar Neverwhere Yeah You Are +5Reply

Apparently, 132 amirite users know you very well.

I totally agree. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. All sins are equally bad people but God also loves us all equally :) <3

I hate it when hypocritical, hateful people make other religious people look bad. I mean for Pete's Sake! We're not supposed to condemn or hate other people. We aren't the judge and jury. That's a pretty important part of it (the faith).

I can understand when people don't feel like they can support gays because of their beliefs, but if you ignore those same beliefs that also say you have to love your neighbor, you're losing sight of what God wants for us.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +1Reply

But the bible clearly states in Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. As well as Leviticus 20:13 "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Now we as gods children must understand that he created us as well as the homosexuals, in hus image, but he wants them all to die.

LukeMurrays avatar LukeMurray Yeah You Are +1Reply

Wow I can't believe not one single person had anything to say about that. I mean I completely agree and all, but this would make a great debate topic

LukeMurrays avatar LukeMurray Yeah You Are 0Reply

Can homosexuals make it to heaven? Of course yes! Let the Bible explain...

http://esoriano.wordpress.com/2...-it-to-heaven/

"Love thy neighbor", or something.

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are 0Reply

God's greatest commandments are to love God and love other people.

God would not approve of that hate. Homosexuals are not sick at all and should not be killed. I think publicly saying that homosexuals are sick and deserve to die or saying that homosexuality should be a capital crime should carry a 4 year jail sentence. Publicly saying that homosexuality should be criminalized should carry a 2 year jail sentence.

Fuckin troll

@aild3891 Fuckin troll

How are they a troll?

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +3Reply
Anonymous