Bretts avatar Religion
36 21

Being Catholic, I should probably argue, but I have to say that that is pretty funny. I tried so hard to be mad...But, I ended up laughing. I am definitely going to use that on my overly homophobic Catholic Father, simply to get a reaction. :)

What if you were a homosexual female? Hmm?

@CherryBlossom What if you were a homosexual female? Hmm?

Erm... "gay" normally refers to. Ah fuck it, nevermind.

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +8Reply

I bet Mary would give some amazing head.

I was going to make a gay joke, butt fuck it.

That's why he said gayness and not lesbian-ness.

OO I am not catholic so it didn't make sense to me right away. That religion really seems messed up - they talk against gay people but so many of the priests do terrible things to boys. That is gay just as much as adult to adult only difference is the poor little boy gets no say in the abuse he has to suffer.

I am sorry to disappoint you but that is not Christianity at all. Getting on your knees means representing reverence. Drinking the body and blood of Christ is following his command to do this remembrance of him. I am pretty sure gay men would not go to the Lord for 'sexual gratification'

OH HAHA UR SO FUNY CUZ U MAKE FUN OF SUM PPLS RELIGIN HAHAHA SO FUNY

Yeah, you just have to get into an intimate relationship with another man, Jesus Christ, to cure your homosexuality.

Take2s avatar Take2 Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Take2 And also I just saw Colbert and you copied this from him.

No, I simply borrowed it from him. He and I have an exclusive licensing agreement that allows me to use his jokes until over 9000s POTDs are achieved.

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +23Reply

This better get POTD or else amirite has failed me.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Montana This better get POTD or else amirite has failed me.

thank you anon for reading a comment from a year ago i dont know what i would do without you

Anonymous