+97

why are dragons always the ultimate beast in fantasy worlds? people need to be creative and think up new and interesting killer animals, amirite?

Joe_Larsons avatar Books
1 15
The voters have decided that Joe_Larson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Blast-ended skrewts.

I mean, you can't really get anymore BA than dragons. They freakin breath fire. AND THEY FLY!!!

Hello people, Manbearpig?

@Sex_With_A_Snail Hello people, Manbearpig?

That's my favorite south park ever.

You'd be right if people hadnt already.
But they kinda have. Just look at some of the popular mmorps like WoW and Runescape.
Wow has wayyy more powerful stuff in the context of the game, same with runescape. Dragons are puny in many video games to be honest

Runys avatar Runy No Way +2Reply
@Runy You'd be right if people hadnt already. But they kinda have. Just look at some of the popular mmorps like WoW and...

yea, you're right there have been a lot of creative villains (I play runescape btw =D). But dragons as a race are still at the top as far as I can recollect, other monsters tend to just be individuals and not consistent as a species

Joe_Larsons avatar Joe_Larson Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Joe_Larson yea, you're right there have been a lot of creative villains (I play runescape btw =D). But dragons as a race are...

You do have a point there, it's alot more common for dragons to be the top non-individual monsters in a game. But an example from runescape for something more power but not a boss, Tormented Demons :P.

Runys avatar Runy No Way 0Reply
@Runy You do have a point there, it's alot more common for dragons to be the top non-individual monsters in a game. But...

hmm, I don't know what those are. I've stayed a free player. if you want to be friends, my name is "Joe Larson"

Griffins but they are kind of still unoriginal.

Fifi, the killer dog!

I kinda like golems better

MachoCheezs avatar MachoCheez Yeah You Are 0Reply

Becase dragons have Charizard and Dragonite, and you can't get more badass than that.

Order of hideous monsters

Order of hideous monsters from 5-1
5. Goblins
4. Chickens
3. Demons
2. Dragons
1. Paris Hilton

Tecoos avatar Tecoo Yeah You Are -1Reply