+45

Snape's death was the most emotional part of Deathly Hollows pt. 2, amirite?

Embezzlements avatar Relationships
3 19
The voters have decided that Embezzlement is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh my gosh that was horrible. It was between that and Fred. But they didn't make Fred's death nearly as emotional as they could have :/

Bloody hell, not everyone watches films opening night...

@Chiff Bloody hell, not everyone watches films opening night...

You've had four years to read the book, you can't really complain about spoilers.

@SofaKing You've had four years to read the book, you can't really complain about spoilers.

yes but this post is about the film directly, it in now way spoils the movie, but most people can't answer the post.

@TAST yes but this post is about the film directly, it in now way spoils the movie, but most people can't answer the post.

It doesn't spoil the movie. If you had the wit to read the damn books you'd KNOW what's going to happen.

@LordThundercunt It doesn't spoil the movie. If you had the wit to read the damn books you'd KNOW what's going to happen.

I know whats going to happen, but how can I agree that its the most emotional part of film I haven't seen.

@LordThundercunt Then see it?

The best thing about that little exchange, just the last two comments, is that both of you used the ounctuation mark that the other should have used. Was that intentional?

Read the book, not worried about spoilers. But asking an 'amirite' specifically about the contents of a film that JUST came out is odd.

I was bawling at that point.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +1Reply

Nope, it was the part where Harry met his mother. I started bawling when she said, "You're so brave."

looooser