+17

If you're gonna thank a few people for telling you happy birthday on facebook, you should thank everybody who told you, amirite?

ashnicoleluvsblgs avatar Internet & Apps
0 5
The voters have decided that ashnicoleluvsblg is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not gonna waste my time thanking someone who just posts "happy birthday" on my wall. They don't put any effort into leaving a special birthday message, I won't put any effort into thanking them.

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way 0Reply
@Shadi I'm not gonna waste my time thanking someone who just posts "happy birthday" on my wall. They don't put any effort...

(Chauncy Pickles): Then don't do it to anyone that just says "Happy Birthday!!" The person who this post was inspired by did to one or two people.

@Shadi But that goes against what the post says to do.

(Chauncy Pickles): No no no. The point is thank everyone, or no one.

@ashnicoleluvsblg (Chauncy Pickles): No no no. The point is thank everyone, or no one.

"Then don't do it to anyone that just says 'Happy Birthday!!'" Why would you say that if you didn't mean it?

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way 0Reply