+121

Some people believe the weirdest things.. A grown man told me that 'eating an over cooked piece of poultry will increase you risk of cancer'... I think I'll take my chance just this once... amirite?

Howgirls avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that Howgirl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

These days, everything seems to increase the risks of cancer.

My friend says that eating burnt popcorn increases your risk of cancer.

Maybe if I eat only burnt popcorn for every meal for a year.

ambrosias avatar ambrosia Yeah You Are +2Reply

My friend swears that if you drink water out of a water bottle that's been washed in the top drawer of the dishwasher your chances of cancer dramatically increases... All because her Mum told her that...

I'll take my chances...

@Glen_Coco4 My friend swears that if you drink water out of a water bottle that's been washed in the top drawer of the...

Well, I know that making a plastic bottle hot while there's water in it can cause cancer, (my friends brother and dad died from cancer and the doctor said sense they kept their water in the courtyard it could have contributed). But I don't know about after the plastic has cooled down and then putting water in it.

Well, the black burned substance is a carcinogen, so i guess in that way over cooking could contribute to cancer.

Well, sorta.