+72

Band Students: All of us have crazy band directors, it is almost a requirement for them to be crazy. amirite?

o_o_MARSHs avatar
2 18
The voters have decided that o_o_MARSH is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

He's crazy, but seriously awesome.

Egotisticals avatar Egotistical Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Egotistical He's crazy, but seriously awesome.

So is mine. She is insane, but we love her! They have to be insane though, who else could put up with 40 perverted teenagers?(:

o_o_MARSHs avatar o_o_MARSH Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Egotistical Hahaha try about 130. My high school is realllly big.

Ahahahahahaha, that just proves the point even more(:. Your band must be amazing!!

@o_o_MARSH Ahahahahahaha, that just proves the point even more(:. Your band must be amazing!!

We watched Whose Line is it Anyway in class once... That really brought out everyone's inner pervert lol

Egotisticals avatar Egotistical Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Egotistical We watched Whose Line is it Anyway in class once... That really brought out everyone's inner pervert lol

ahahaha, that must have been interesting. Unfortunately, we do not need movies or tv shows. We have Mitchell, Daniel and Chris for that.(:

Our marching band just got a new director who had just been teaching at the middle school because our old one retired. He sits on the roof of the high school during practice and yells at people with a megaphone.

NitaCallahans avatar NitaCallahan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@NitaCallahan Our marching band just got a new director who had just been teaching at the middle school because our old one...

That is like our school. He worked at the middle school last year since our old director had a baby. Now the high school one moved and so now we have the sub from last year! I love it!!!

I have had three different directors and all of them have been crazy in their own special way. They were all completely awesome though!

@I have had three different directors and all of them have been crazy in their own special way. They were all...

I have had 3 also. The first two were in their own little worlds and my current one is just isnane.

o_o_MARSHs avatar o_o_MARSH Yeah You Are +1Reply
@o_o_MARSH I have had 3 also. The first two were in their own little worlds and my current one is just isnane.

The first one was kinda in his own little world. The second was absolutely insane. And our current one is insane when it comes to marching band and just plain crazy when it comes to everything else.

My director has the biggest temper ever. One little thing sets him off. It sucks.

Our director is amazing! I love him...and he is NOT insane at all!! I am so excited to have him for the rest of high school!

Insane, but still my most sane teacher

Anonymous