+7

when people use those hair products to grow hair back and 80% of people actually grew hair the other 20% are probably either getting their money back or cursing at the product, amirite?

89%Yeah You Are11%No Way
ClassicRockDude123s avatar
Share
0 0
The voters have decided that ClassicRockDude123 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!
Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.